Friday 20 September 2013

Insurance Companies in USA in Alphabetical Order

It might be useful information for you if you are searching for the list of insurance companies available in United States of America (USA). There are situations where you are willing to figure out the complete list of insurance companies, and then this is the best place to find it in one go. I have segregated the list in the form of various categories of insurance. So you will come to know exactly what company offers what type of insurance. Rather you can say, the insurance companies are listed in the respective category that they offer policies. So it is really a helpful page where you just find it in one go. For example if you are looking for insurance companies offering auto insurance, then you will find it in the auto/motor insurance company list, the number of insurance companies who are offering these insurance products.

Complete List of Insurance Companies in USA
Life Annuity Policy Offered By
  1. 21st Century Insurance
  2. Aetna
  3. Aflac
  4. Alleghany Corporation
  5. Allied Insurance
  6. Allstate
  7. American Automobile Association
  8. American Family Insurance
  9. American Income Life Insurance Company
  10. American International Group (AIG)
  11. American National Insurance Company
  12. Ameritas Life Insurance Company
  13. Amica Mutual Insurance
  14. Arbella Insurance Group
  15. Assurant
  16. Auto-Owners Insurance
  17. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
  18. Bankers Life and Casualty Company
  19. Berkshire Hathaway
  20. Bird Insurance
  21. California Casualty
  22. Cincinnati Insurance Company
  23. CNA Financial
  24. Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company
  25. Commerce Insurance Group
  26. Conseco
  27. Country Financial
  28. Chartis
  29. Chubb Corp.
  30. Elephant.com
  31. Encompass Insurance Company
  32. Erie Insurance Group
  33. Esurance
  34. Evergreen USA RRG
  35. FM Global
  36. Farmers Insurance Group
  37. Federated Mutual Insurance Company
  38. First Insurance Company of Hawaii
  39. GAINSCO
  40. GEICO
  41. General Re
  42. Genworth Financial
  43. GMAC Insurance
  44. Gracy Title Company
  45. Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
  46. GuideOne Insurance
  47. Hanover Insurance
  48. The Hartford
  49. HCC Insurance Holdings
  50. Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation
  51. IntelliQuote Insurance Services
  52. Jackson National Life
  53. John Hancock Insurance
  54. K&K Insurance
  55. Kansas City Life Insurance Company
  56. Kentucky Farm Bureau
  57. Knights of Columbus
  58. Liberty Mutual
  59. Lincoln National Corporation
  60. Markel Corporation
  61. MassMutual Financial Group
  62. Merchants Insurance Group
  63. Mercury Insurance Group
  64. MetLife
  65. Mutual of Omaha
  66. National Life
  67. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
  68. New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company
  69. New York Life Insurance Company
  70. Northwestern Mutual
  71. Ohio Mutual Insurace Group
  72. Omega
  73. OneBeacon
  74. Oxford Health Plans
  75. Pacific Life
  76. Pacificare
  77. PEMCO
  78. Penn Mutual
  79. Philadelphia Contributionship for the Insurance of Houses from Loss by Fire
  80. Philadelphia Insurance Companies
  81. Principal Financial Group
  82. Primerica
  83. Progressive
  84. Protective Life
  85. Prudential Financial
  86. QBE
  87. The Regence Group
  88. Reliance Insurance Company
  89. RLI Corp.
  90. Safe Auto Insurance Company
  91. Safeco
  92. Safeway Insurance Group
  93. Sentry Insurance
  94. Selective Insurance
  95. Shelter Insurance
  96. Southern Aid and Insurance Company
  97. Standard Insurance Company
  98. State Farm Insurance
  99. Sun Life Financial
  100. Symetra
  101. TIAA-CREF
  102. The Main Street America Group
  103. The Travelers Companies
  104. Trupanion
  105. Unitrin Direct Auto Insurance
  106. Unum
  107. USAA
  108. West Coast Life
  109. Western Mutual Insurance Group
  110. Western & Southern Financial Group
  111. Westfield Insurance
  112. White Mountains Insurance Group

  1. Allstate
  2. American Family Insurance
  3. American Fidelity Assurance
  4. Amica Mutual Insurance
  5. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
  6. Bankers Life and Casualty
  7. Conseco
  8. Farmers Insurance Group
  9. Fidelity
  10. Genworth Financial
  11. ING Group
  12. Jackson National Life
  13. John Hancock Insurance
  14. Lincoln National Corporation
  15. MetLife
  16. Mutual of Omaha
  17. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
  18. Old Mutual
  19. Pacific Life
  20. Protective Life
  21. Prudential Financial
  22. Standard Insurance Company
  23. State Farm Insurance
  24. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
  25. TIAA-CREF
  26. Transamerica Corporation
  27. UNIFI Companies
  28. United of Omaha
  29. Western & Southern Financial Group

Health insurance Policy Offered By
  1. AARP
  2. Aetna
  3. American Family Insurance
  4. American National Insurance Company
  5. Amerigroup
  6. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  7. Assurant
  8. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
  9. Centene Corporation
  10. Cigna
  11. Coventry Health Care
  12. EmblemHealth
  13. Fortis
  14. Golden Rule Insurance Company
  15. Group Health Cooperative
  16. GHI
  17. Health Net
  18. HealthMarkets
  19. HealthSpring
  20. Highmark
  21. Humana
  22. Independence Blue Cross
  23. Kaiser Permanente
  24. Kaleida Health
  25. LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon
  26. Medical Mutual of Ohio
  27. Molina Healthcare
  28. Premera Blue Cross
  29. Principal Financial Group
  30. The Regence Group
  31. Shelter Insurance
  32. State Farm
  33. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
  34. UnitedHealth Group
  35. Unitrin
  36. Universal American Corporation
  37. WellCare Health Plans
  38. WellPoint

Medicare Policy Offered By
  1. Aetna
  2. American Family Insurance
  3. Bankers Life and Casualty
  4. Conseco
  5. Kaiser Permanente
  6. Mutual of Omaha
  7. Premera Blue Cross
  8. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
  9. Tricare

Supplemental insurance Policy Offered By
  1. Aflac
  2. Allstate
  3. American Fidelity Assurance
  4. Assurant
  5. Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company
  6. Conseco
  7. Liberty National Life Insurance Company
  8. MEGA Life and Health Insurance
  9. Mutual of Omaha
  10. State Farm Insurance

Travel insurance Policy Offered By
  1. Allianz
  2. Travel Guard

Workers' compensation Policy Offered By
  1. Accident Fund
  2. American International Group (AIG)
  3. Cincinnati Financial Corporation
  4. Erie Insurance Group
  5. GUARD Insurance Group
  6. Hanover Insurance
  7. The Hartford
  8. Liberty Mutual
  9. Merchants Insurance Group
  10. Missouri Employers Mutual
  11. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
  12. Penn National Insurance
  13. Sentry Insurance
  14. State Accident Insurance Fund
  15. State Compensation Insurance Fund
  16. State Farm Insurance
  17. WellPoint
  18. Zenith Insurance Company

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this websites! It has so many great tips! definitely recommend this website for others!! I give it a 5 star rate. I have some relevant information, you can review below. insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Auto Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, swollen Legs,Diabetes,stomach ucler ,THYROID, COPD, Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, ASTHMA, Crowns and all other type of diseases,WEAK ERECTION, STRETCH MARK REMOVER , breast cancer, Parkinson's, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, HEPATITIS B pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, swollen Legs,Diabetes,stomach ucler ,THYROID, COPD, Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, ASTHMA, Crowns and all other type of diseases,WEAK ERECTION, STRETCH MARK REMOVER , breast cancer, Parkinson's, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, HEPATITIS B pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

    ReplyDelete